Saturday, February 25, 2012

Only getting one record in preview mode

I've created a new simple report and I am trying to figure out why I am only getting one page of the report when I am expecting a page per db record.

1. I have a simple query that returns 7 rows of data, 1 column 'name'. They query test good in the Data tab.

2. I have dragged and drop that column to my page on the Design tab

3. I then go to the Preview tab and I only get one page with the name on it.

What am I doing wrong - I expected one page per record from my query.

Thanks,

Patrick

Obvious question first - have you checked your group by on your report (NOT data tab)?|||Where would I find this?|||Assuming you are displaying your data in a table, then just select the table. Right click on the selected table, and check out the 'Groups' tab...

No comments:

Post a Comment