Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Only the newest articles

Hi all,
I've created a database with 1 table, Articles. In that table, there are 4
colmns: ArticleID(autonumber), Title, XMLFile and Date(date/time).
I want to write an SQL command to get only the newest entries. How can I
solve this?
Thanks,
Vincent
Hi
The following query will return the last 10 rows in the table, ordered by
date, with the newest row first.
SELECT
TOP 10
ArticleID,
Title,
XMLFile,
Date
FROM
dbo.Articles
ORDER BY
Date DESC
Regards
Mike
"JJ" wrote:

> Hi all,
> I've created a database with 1 table, Articles. In that table, there are 4
> colmns: ArticleID(autonumber), Title, XMLFile and Date(date/time).
> I want to write an SQL command to get only the newest entries. How can I
> solve this?
> Thanks,
> Vincent
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment