Friday, March 30, 2012

OPENQUERY Returning only 2 Rows

I have successfully set up a linked server to an AS400. However, when I try to set up a view for it using OPENQUERY, I aonly get 2 records. The SQL code itself should return all of the records in the file. Does anyone know if this is a quirk of SQL Server and what the workaround might be?I am posting a reply to my own query, as I have found the solution. It turns out that I had the RECBLOCK setting for Client Access Express DSN set to 0. After I changed it to 0, I was able to get all of the records.|||I am posting a reply to my own query, as I have found the solution. It turns out that I had the RECBLOCK setting for Client Access Express DSN set to 0. After I changed it to 1, I was able to get all of the records.|||Sorry for the confusion with the above 2 replies.

The sentence that reads, "After I changed it to 0, I was able to get..." should say, "After I changed it to 1 , I was able to get all of the records."|||Thanks for posting the solution. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment