Wednesday, March 7, 2012

only show fields that have data in reportviewer

Hi all,

I am using reportviewer control in Visual Web Developer. It uses a report (Report.rdlc with a table) to show all the fields. I am using a stored procedure to populate the dataset. How can I set the reportviewer or the table to increase or decrease the number of columns it shows depending on the names and number of fields pulled from the database. The user has an option of choosing the fields she/he wants on the report but right now all the coulmns show (even those which I am not selecting from the database, i.e. columns with no data).

Please help,

Thanks,

bullpit

have a look at thishttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_posting|||

I got your point. Actually I was not sure which forum I should submit this post. I found two forums which looked related to my problem so I posted in both of them. But now I know this should not be done, would you please let me know how to delete one.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment