Wednesday, March 7, 2012

only small subset of rows replicates to MySQL

I have been messing around with trying to replicate sql server 2000 tables to postgres as well as mySQL. I'm starting with just one table and trying to get that working, it has around 9000 rows, all of which copy to postgres (with some datatype issues).

However, when I try to replicate to a mySQL database however, only the same 152 rows get copied every time.

I compared rows that were copied to ones that were not to see if there was any obvious differences between the two and couldn't find any.
I have found these postings from 2005 that show some others having this issue. They are only in mySQL 4 where as I'm in 5:

http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/sql-server-replication/7062/SQL-2000-to-MySQL-4-1-Transactional-Replication

No comments:

Post a Comment