Monday, March 19, 2012

Open New Window for Action

I wonder if I can automatically pop-up a new window if I click Action
(hyperlink) in a report. Any suggestion will be welcomed. Thank You.
--
Regards,
Jono Indrawijaya
PT eBiz Cipta Solusi - Indonesia
Microsoft Certified PartnerIf you are running RS 2000 with SP1, you can use an expression for the
hyperlink like this:
="javascript:void(window.open('http://www.xyz.com"','_blank'))"
-- Robert
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Jono Indrawijaya" <JonoIndrawijaya@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:9A19E3D3-500F-44F6-9120-402629ADE350@.microsoft.com...
>I wonder if I can automatically pop-up a new window if I click Action
> (hyperlink) in a report. Any suggestion will be welcomed. Thank You.
> --
> Regards,
> Jono Indrawijaya
> PT eBiz Cipta Solusi - Indonesia
> Microsoft Certified Partner|||Did you mean, this:
="javascript:void(window.open('http://www.xyz.com','_blank'))"
I omit one extra double-quote. I've tried this, but it run the link in the
same window, plus with "The page cannot be displayed" error.
Where does my mistake? Thanks for Your Help
--
Regards,
Jono Indrawijaya
PT eBiz Cipta Solusi - Indonesia
Microsoft Certified Partner
"Robert Bruckner [MSFT]" wrote:
> If you are running RS 2000 with SP1, you can use an expression for the
> hyperlink like this:
> ="javascript:void(window.open('http://www.xyz.com"','_blank'))"
> -- Robert
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
>
> "Jono Indrawijaya" <JonoIndrawijaya@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:9A19E3D3-500F-44F6-9120-402629ADE350@.microsoft.com...
> >I wonder if I can automatically pop-up a new window if I click Action
> > (hyperlink) in a report. Any suggestion will be welcomed. Thank You.
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Jono Indrawijaya
> > PT eBiz Cipta Solusi - Indonesia
> > Microsoft Certified Partner
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment