Friday, March 23, 2012

Open URL in new page from a frame

Hi, i have a problem:
- I need to open a report in a new page, from a report contained in a
iFrame of a aspx page
I tried a javascript window.open command in the "jump to URL" property.
But:
- If i run the report in Explorer, i click and the report is correctly
open in a new page
- If i run the report in the iFrame of the aspx page, i click but the
report is wrongly open in the same page
I tried a lot but i can't see the right way. I really need help.
P.S. Sorry for my bad English LanguageHere is an example of a Jump to URL link I use. This causes Excel to come up
with the data in a separate window:
="javascript:void(window.open('" & Globals!ReportServerUrl &
"?/SomeFolder/SomeReport&ParamName=" & Parameters!ParamName.Value &
"&rs:Format=CSV&rc:Encoding=ASCII','_blank'))"
If you don't want to have it appear in a new window then do this in jump to
URL:
=Globals!ReportServerUrl & "?/SomeFolder/SomeReport&ParamName=" &
Parameters!ParamName.Value & "&rs:Format=CSV&rc:Encoding=ASCII"
This capability was introduced with RS2000 SP1
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
"Boa" <mugnaboa@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1156498995.499936.169520@.h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> Hi, i have a problem:
> - I need to open a report in a new page, from a report contained in a
> iFrame of a aspx page
> I tried a javascript window.open command in the "jump to URL" property.
> But:
> - If i run the report in Explorer, i click and the report is correctly
> open in a new page
> - If i run the report in the iFrame of the aspx page, i click but the
> report is wrongly open in the same page
> I tried a lot but i can't see the right way. I really need help.
> P.S. Sorry for my bad English Language
>|||I tried a lot of solutions, serious end crazy solutions, but i'm always
in the same situation: i can't open a link in a new page if ny report
is in a iFrame.
[URL=http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tabellatentativinf4.jpg][IMG]http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4769/tabellatentativinf4.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
In the image u can see my attempts, in the Explorer Column i explain
the result if i run the report directly in the explorer's page, in the
iFrame Column i explain the result if i run the report in my
application. I need to find a "new page" in the iFrame column.
Any idea?|||Bruce ... i need your help!|||Sorry, I don't know why it isn't working. I haven't done what you are trying
to do.
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
"Boa" <mugnaboa@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1157640447.600521.206140@.b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> Bruce ... i need your help!
>

No comments:

Post a Comment