Monday, March 26, 2012

Opening a hyperlink in new window

Hi All,
I have a hyperlink on my report. The target report opens in the same browser window. I want the target report to open in new instance of the browser.

Any clues as to how to do this?

Thanks in advance

Nikhil Dabke

I'm having the same problem. Would LOVE a little help on this!!

Thanks!
Joanie

|||You could try a this URL for the action (remove the spaces):

j a v a s c r i p t:if(window.open(yourPage.aspx','RsWindow','width=400,height=500,l­ocation=0,menubar=0,status=0,toolbar=0,scrollbars=1',true)){}|||Hi,

The work around that I found for this is:

The URL that you provide under the Navigation -> Jump To Url must be replaced by :

="javascript:void(window.open('URL','_blank'))"

This worked for me fine after deploying my report to the Report Server.

Thanks,
Praveensql

No comments:

Post a Comment