Monday, March 26, 2012

Opening a Link in a new window.

Hi

I'm would to link from a report to a second report, I would like the second report to open a new window.

I can open the new window with the samples I found in the Forum (javscript windo open'www.microsoft.com','_Blank'), when I try using the actual report and parameters

it does not work, here is what I code in the link (fx)

=void(window.open('Globals!ReportServerUrl'?/Dirxx/Report1&JParmname=" & Fields!LinkID.Value & ,'_blank',toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=yes,menubar=no,scrollbar=yes,resizable=yes,copyhistory=no))"

Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance.

Trentino

Hi,

I need to do exactly what you mention in your question. I wonder if you found a solution.

="javascrippt:void(window.open('

(misspelled purposely)

First(Fields!linked_files_dir.Value, "DataSet1") + "\Crude\Crude Products.pdf"

','_blank'))"

Thank you.

|||

Hi,

Try this expression in "Jump to URL Section" ->

the targeted report should be in the same folder (Globals!ReportFolder)

=window.open('" & Globals!ReportServerUrl & "?" & Globals!ReportFolder & "/" & "myreport" & "&rs:Command=Render&rc:toolbar=true','','width=800,height=600,left=10,top=10,resizable=1,menubar=no,location=no,status=no'),_top"

Regards

Ayzan

|||

Thank you.

I saw your posting on a different thread but my linked documents are on a different location. Changing strategies, I am trying to open the first document on a new window (from a login.aspx page). I don't see an option with rs.render.

Regards,

Dario

No comments:

Post a Comment