Monday, March 19, 2012

Open Obects Param

Does anyone know how to check the current amount of "Open Objects"? I am getting an error that says my Open Objects parameter is set too low. If I cannot tell what it is currently set at, how can I tell how high to set it to?
Use sp_configure.
Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP
http://www.karaszi.com/sqlserver/default.asp
"Rich" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:2F1B9867-385F-4984-B6E4-B62F538BBB53@.microsoft.com...
> Does anyone know how to check the current amount of "Open Objects"? I am getting an error that says my Open
Objects parameter is set too low. If I cannot tell what it is currently set at, how can I tell how high to
set it to?
|||Execute sp_configure and check the open objects run_value.
You can find more info on this setting in books online under
the help topic open objects Option
-Sue
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 07:11:03 -0700, "Rich"
<anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know how to check the current amount of "Open Objects"? I am getting an error that says my Open Objects parameter is set too low. If I cannot tell what it is currently set at, how can I tell how high to set it to?

No comments:

Post a Comment