Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Open report in new window problem

I am using
="javascript:void(window.open('/Reportserver?%2fwebte%2fExpStmt&rs:Command=Render&stmtnumber="&Fields!Exp_Stmt_Number.Value &"','_blank'))"
to open a new report from a link. This works fine from the report manager.
However, I am using this inside the reportviewer control in an vb.net .aspx
page. I get no new window, no report, and no error messages.
Any ideas?
NeilHi Neil,
I tried the below code.
It is working for the environment (Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
Version 8.00.899.00)
It is working both for the Report Manager and ReportViewer component.
But regarding to one of my earlier experiences, it is not working when you
deploy the report to excel
Eralper
http://www.kodyaz.com
"Neil Gould" wrote:
> I am using
> ="javascript:void(window.open('/Reportserver?%2fwebte%2fExpStmt&rs:Command=Render&stmtnumber="&Fields!Exp_Stmt_Number.Value &"','_blank'))"
> to open a new report from a link. This works fine from the report manager.
> However, I am using this inside the reportviewer control in an vb.net .aspx
> page. I get no new window, no report, and no error messages.
> Any ideas?
> Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment