Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Only render a Document Map and the Report

How can I create a Document Map and a Report without displaying the Report
Manager toolbar?
I tried "&rc:Area=DocMapAndReport" but that had the same effect as
"&rc:Area=Report".
ThanksHi Rick. There's a render command for whether or not to show the toolbar (or
parameters). BOL should have it in there. I can't remember exactly what it
is... Sorry.
-Tim
"Rick" <Rick@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:116EBF29-9088-4CD1-A36D-AE29B1871035@.microsoft.com...
> How can I create a Document Map and a Report without displaying the Report
> Manager toolbar?
> I tried "&rc:Area=DocMapAndReport" but that had the same effect as
> "&rc:Area=Report".
> Thanks
>|||I believe you are thinking about "rc:Toolbar=false".
If you are, using this param will cause the toolbar to not be created and
thus you will not see the document map.
"Tim Dot NoSpam" wrote:
> Hi Rick. There's a render command for whether or not to show the toolbar (or
> parameters). BOL should have it in there. I can't remember exactly what it
> is... Sorry.
> -Tim
>
> "Rick" <Rick@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:116EBF29-9088-4CD1-A36D-AE29B1871035@.microsoft.com...
> > How can I create a Document Map and a Report without displaying the Report
> > Manager toolbar?
> >
> > I tried "&rc:Area=DocMapAndReport" but that had the same effect as
> > "&rc:Area=Report".
> >
> > Thanks
> >
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment