Monday, March 12, 2012

Open and read the log file

I need to open the log file of a database to see the commands in it kept to
verify ones definitive inserts that they had been made in the database. How
I can make this?
--
Nuno PereiraSee if this helps:
Log Explorer for SQL Server
http://www.lumigent.com/products/le_sql.html
AMB
"Nuno Pereira" wrote:

> I need to open the log file of a database to see the commands in it kept t
o
> verify ones definitive inserts that they had been made in the database. H
ow
> I can make this?
> --
> Nuno Pereira|||There's a 3rd party utility from www.lumigent.com
Other than that, you're out of luck.
"Nuno Pereira" <NunoPereira@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:E3D67B03-7911-47B2-8209-016CC23BA074@.microsoft.com...
> I need to open the log file of a database to see the commands in it kept
to
> verify ones definitive inserts that they had been made in the database.
How
> I can make this?
> --
> Nuno Pereira

No comments:

Post a Comment